Workbench: Managing content management
Workbench is a suite of Drupal modules that provides authors, editors, and publishers with a unified interface for managing content relevant to them. Used by organizations of all shapes and sizes, Workbench is a solution that allows people to focus on their content, rather than on learning Drupal.
We'll demonstrate what Workbench can do out of the box, explore how far Workbench's configuration options can take you, and walk through some easy ways to extend Workbench. We’ll also discuss how Workbench integrates with other modules and take a look at what new features are in development.
- What modules make up the Workbench suite and how to discern the ones your organization needs.
- How to use Workbench for editorial access control.
- How Workbench Moderation improves editorial quality control.
- How Workbench integrates with other modules to show only the content you need to see.
- Best practices for customizing Workbench settings.